Saturday, October 1, 2011 - Doors open at 8am - Blennerhassett Middle School, Parkersburg, WV
WOMEN OF PURPOSE VISION
To make Christ known among all nations.
Every woman will know the abundant life that comes from being graciouly loved by God, receiving His saving grace, ecstatically loving Him back, and mercifully extending His kingdom to a world desperate for His love.
To honor this vision, we seek to:
1. Express our hearts in passionate worship to Almighty God. (Psalm 18:46)
2. Encourage women to use their Spiritual Gifts with confidence and grace. (I Corinthians 12:7, 11b)
3. Be a tangible answer to Christ's prayer for unity. (Philipians 2:1-11)
4. Teach a message of redemption, salvation, and reconciliation. (II Corinthians 5:11-21)
5. Give God's invisible character a glimpse of visibility in us. (Ephessians 5:1-2)
6. Commit our human and financial resources to rescue "the least of these". (Matthew 25:31-45)
Purpose Ministries is a non-profit faith-based organization in Parkersburg, WV committed to fostering unity among the Body of believers in Jesus Christ. We seek to encourage people at all stages in their lives to grow in their faith through a relationship with Jesus and live victoriously in the freedom of grace.
The Women of Purpose Event is an annual conference of hundreds of women involving a day of praise and worship with biblical teaching that help women deal with the real issues of their hearts and lives.
©2011 Purpose Ministries